Senior Software Engineer
As Senior Software Engineer, you will be able to demonstrate significant impact that your work has done. Ideally, you’ve built an exciting SaaS product and/or you have developed an ecommerce related product using emerging platforms like Shopify, Shopify Plus and Woocommerce.
Flashchat helps e-commerce businesses to become more conversationable and use Messenger to convert their audience into paying customers.
Our mission is to make Commerce "Conversationable", Automated, Easy & Effective for any kind of business, building chat, mobile-first products.
We are backed backed from leading VCs and angel investors and our company culture rewards initiative, self-management and accountability.
- Contribute to our technical architecture as we grow. We scale to service requests from all our customers’ customers. We’re growing and so are they.
- Care about agility as much you care for scalability and availability. Continuous deployment keeps us focused on incremental releases. Even our biggest technical achievements roll out piece by piece, feature flagged out of sight. Projects are kept short and tightly scoped.
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce. Join us to do the best work of your career.
- You’ll manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- You’ll deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team
- You’ll scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can
- You’ll constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta’s and after full release.
- You’ll motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
- 4+ years experience as a software developer, with a proven track record of shipping impactful product
- 1+ years of leading/managing software products
- Experience in creating and executing project plans as well as revising to meet changing needs and requirements
- Ability to maintain and develop standards of code design, implementation, testing, and documentation
- Experience with any cloud IaaS/PaaS (preferably AWS)
- Experience in Git & Git workflows
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting technical challenges in an evolving environment
- Opportunities to grow with us
- Working with top notch and fun people
- Pushing the boundaries of innovation